Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Update on Evan

Lauren went into labor today, so they will be meeting Evan 4 days early!  I cannot imagine how they are feeling, but I have been praying that God's presence will be so evident that all will taste and see Him today.  I saw an update on Facebook about an hour ago that said that Evan's heartbeat is good.  Please - PLEASE - join with me in prayer for Evan and his precious family! 

1 comment:

  1. Any update on Lauren and Evan? I can stop thinking about them!

    ReplyDelete