Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Friday, August 17, 2012

Hayden

It is with great sadness that I have to post that our precious friend Hayden is now in Heaven.

I met Hayden and his parents Lauren and Brent when I was his nurse several months ago.  His mama called him her "earth angel," which described him perfectly.  I have taken care of many special babies, but Hayden and his family hold an extra special place in my heart. 

As does his mom.  Lauren has taught me how to be a better mama, and how to truly celebrate every moment.  She had such amazing HOPE for Hayden.

As sad as I am that Hayden is now in Heaven, I am rejoicing that he is perfect and whole, in no more pain, no longer suffering.  He blessed us with his presence on earth, and now I look forward to seeing him again one day.  :) 

Please pray for Hayden's family as they have his funeral tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment