Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Evan-Second Update

Evan is not here yet.  From the Facebook updates from her mom, they were thinking she may have to have a C section.  She said Lauren is very tired and of course upset.  Another update after that one said that she is progressing, but she still has a long way to go.  His heartbeat is still good.  That's all I know.  Please continue to pray.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the updates. I started following their blog after I saw your post. I know we don't know each other, but prayers are going up.

    ReplyDelete