Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

***PT Update***

Grace got into the crawl position ALL BY HERSELF this morning in PT!!!!!

Praises to God for this big goal that she met!

Next on the agenda: staying in the crawl position, crawling on her own, and pulling up!  We are also going to be getting a hip splint, AFOs, and a standing frame in the near future.

God has big plans for our little girl.  We are privileged just to watch and be involved.

Thank you, Lord, for helping Grace to accomplish this big goal.  You knew we needed success.  I pray that you will help her to continue to meet goals with strength and courage.  Continue to give Chad and me strength and patience as we watch you work in her life.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for ALL that you have done in her life and for all that you will continue to do to bring glory and honor to your great name.  We love you and praise you for all your good works.  Thank you for letting us witness your glory. 

1 comment:

  1. That is fantastic!!! they have very cute designs for the afo's!! :-) Ryan picked out BLUE with soccer balls...which was no surprise....

    ReplyDelete