Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Thursday, August 23, 2012

My baby girl has started CRAWLING!!!  Praises to God for this miracle and all the miracles in Grace's life! 





"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer."  Romans 12:12

6 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that on a slick floor! :D Hurrah!! Great milestone that was accomplished with lots of hard work! Glad you shared it with us.♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that just the greatest thing you have ever witnessed.. Amazing!!!!!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen -
    I am a friend of Lyndsey Hester's and learned of Grace through her. I love following your blog. Grace is amazing! While watching the videos, I was grinning from ear to ear! Congrats to ALL on this milestone!
    Fran Gatewood

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO wonderful Karen!!!! GO GRACE!!!

    ReplyDelete