Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Evan is here

He was born at 10:50.  Please continue to pray for his family.

This is an update from Camille, Lauren's sister:

At 10:50 Evan Parker Cornett was born, crying!  Lauren and Chris have had great bonding time with him.  Chris is holding him now.  Evan is breathing on his own.  Lauren is finishing up her C-section surgery.  Their wedding photographer is taking tons of pictures!  The staff, nurses, and doctors here have prayed with us and them.  I thank God for all of them and all of you.

2 comments: