Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Update 2

The encephalocele has been removed and they are closing now! Vitals signs have been good. We should get to see her in about 45 min -1 hr!! We are so thankful! Thank you for your prayers :) we will talk with the neurosurgeons after and post another update.

Sent from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Praising God and continuing to pray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praises EL SHADDAI:God Almighty or "God All Sufficient." for your GRACE is sufficient.
    Praises to JEHOVAH-JIREH:"The Lord will Provide." for providing a skilled medical team to take care of baby Grace.
    Praises to JEHOVAH-SHALOM:"The Lord Our Peace" for wisdom and peace you have given Chad & Karen.
    Praises to TSUR:"God our Rock" & EYALUTH:
    "Strength" for the strength you have given Chad & Karen.
    Thank you, JEHOVAH-ROPHE:"The Lord Who Heals" because we know you have baby Grace in your mighty healing hands.
    Wonderful news, continuing to lift both of you and Grace up to our Heavenly Father.
    Lisa (in McComb)

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying for you and your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praising God with you. Our daughter's stories are very similar. I know of two other kids (now 18 and 20 years old) who live near us that also had occipital encephaloceles..one lives on her own in a town home and the other has little to no developmental delays. She just hates math :)

    One thing I have learned about miracles through our daughter McKenna is that they come to us in ways we least expect...for us..They came in the fact that she did not die. That we have been able to have her with us all the way to 18 years old..just saying that gives me goosebumps..but the miracle has been that we didn't just survive this but we thrived and continue to thank God every day for the gifts he has given to us through McKenna.
    You have shown such grace, strength and joy in the deepest struggles of your life. Thanks for reminding me to stop and find the miracles in all things in life. Hoping that we will be able to connect more over the years!

    ReplyDelete