Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Today

Some quotes from a new book I'm reading (thanks, Casey!) "Trusting God Even When Life Hurts" by Jerry Bridges. I am keeping these in mind on this big day...
-"God's plan and His ways of working out His plan are frequently beyond our ability to fathom and understand. We must learn to trust when we don't understand."
-"We must learn to trust God if we would glorify God in them [circumstances]."

Psalm 50:15:
And call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me.

Thank you for your prayers today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment