Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

PT Update

We had PT this morning, and for the first time EVER, Grace didn't cry the entire time!  Thank you for your prayers about this, because this morning was evidence of answered prayers!  Tears were shed, but nothing too major of a meltdown happened!  :)  Our therapist (KC) said she worries more about the kids that don't cry/get upset because they are too laid back about therapy.  She is so happy with how well Grace is doing!  Not to brag (too much!), but she said I get the mom of the year award because of how hard we have worked and how well Grace is doing!  Made me SO happy to hear those words!  I am so thankful for our therapists and your prayers!  Way to go, baby girl!!

3 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO GRACE!!!! Karen, keep up the good work because it seems to be paying off. I know it must be hard not to get discouraged with ALL you have going on with this precious child you have been blessed with, but we are praying for you and Chad as well as Grace with all the milestones that is being worked on. I know it has to be exhausting, but just remember that GOD will provide the strength you need each day for each task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never had any doubt that our girl would do so well! she was born with a fire in her belly that will always push her beyond what anyone expects:-) still amazed at God's goodness and how he is using you guys. proud of gracie girl! proud of you too little momma! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You SHOULD brag - I would nominate you as Mom of the Year any day! I've been following your blog for almost a year now and Grace's story is so inspiring. She is a beautiful little girl and so loved - we will keep praying for her and her wonderful family!!

    ReplyDelete