Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day (aka Photo Session Day aka Photo Overload)

Enjoy the pictures of my valentine!










7 comments:

  1. Love your blog! What an adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY SWEET GRACE!!!!

    Love you!!!!

    Uncle Garry and Aunt Lesia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day to the three of you!♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is precious. I also loved her "sweet, sweet sounds." So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how beautiful she is! That smile just lights up your whole blog. I can't imagine what it does to a room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink and gray on her! So sweet - happy valentine's Grace!

    ReplyDelete