Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Baby Changes Everything

This is amazing!  Certainly, we know that babies change everything...every pregnant woman has heard things like you better sleep now, or you don't know how your life is going to change, etc.

Grace has already changed mine and Chad's life in ways that we could have never dreamed.  I have never known love like the love I have for my baby, and I haven't even met her yet!  I can't wait to meet her!  My ticker says I have about 78 days to go!

Unlike any other baby, Jesus was the baby that changed, is changing, and will continue to change everything.  Because of Him, we have life and can live eternally with the Father.  I am so thankful for baby Jesus.  My whole life has turned around.  I was lost, but now I'm found.

Merry Christmas! 

1 comment: