Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

About 10 weeks/70days to go??!!!

Oh my...tomorrow, I will be 30 weeks.  30 weeks!!!  When did that happen??!  That means in 10 weeks (70 days) or LESS, Chad and I will meet Miss Grace Elizabeth!  My heart is full of joy!  And fear.  And love.  And anxiety.  Oh my.

In MANY ways, I cannot wait to meet our baby girl and know her and love her.  I cannot wait to know what she will be like.  The unknown of the past months has been so hard.  Just to know Grace, I cannot wait!

In other ways, I am so afraid and anxious about Grace's birth.  Forget the actual birth, I'm afraid/anxious about being responsible for her life!  As we continue to learn as much as we possibly can about Grace while I am pregnant with her, we continue to pray for wisdom regarding decisions for her.

More than anything, I cannot wait to love Grace...to hold her, to see her face, to care for her.


In other news...

-I passed my glucose tolerance test!  Thank you for praying!
-We have a regular OB appointment this week with Dr. B, and we have an ADU appointment next week.
-We celebrated Grace this Christmas!  We had Chad's family Christmas Wednesday before Christmas, and we traveled to Pontotoc to be with my family Christmas Eve after I got off work.  Everyone loves Grace so much already!  Aunt Lori gave her a beautiful bracelet with pearls and aquamarine (Grace's birthstone).  Pawpaw and Nanny gave Grace her first stuffed animal and a recliner for her room.  Aunt Kristen gave her a sweet outfit and a purple pillow pet.  My parents gave Grace a diaper bag, some pictures for her room, her first ball, and a stuffed purple and pink puppy. 


Please continue to pray for us over the next 10 weeks as we prepare for Grace's birth.  Our lives are forever changed by our baby girl!


Chad and me


My sister Kristen and me


 A white Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment