Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lydia Update

Lydia is stable.  She is still in ICU.  Lori's words were "she is stable, but worrisome".  Results from the CT scan today were no different/worse than expected.  The doctor remains hopeful. 

These are also Lori's words: "we serve a mighty God, so we are hopeful too!  Just please, please pray for the Lord to heal our baby girl!  And pray for big sis Jaycie as we talk with her this afternoon.  'Our God is greater!  Our God is stronger!  God, YOU ARE HIGHER than any other!'  Claiming victory in Christ."

God is still in control.  He has his hand on Lydia and our family.  We trust and believe in His perfection.



"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."  Psalm 34:18

No comments:

Post a Comment