Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Friday, May 25, 2012

Lydia PICU Day 3

Lydia had a great night with her mom and dad!  She is not changing by leaps and bounds, but she made a couple of steps in a very positive direction last night.  The doctors remain positive about how she is doing!  We want to thank you for the prayers.  Lori and Jason say they feel comforted by them and are seeing them working!

This is my prayer in the battle, when triumph is still on its way; I am a CONQUEROR and co-heir with Christ!  So firm on His promise I'll stand!

I will bring praise! I WILL BRING PRAISE!  No weapon formed against me shall remain.  I will rejoice!  I will declare God is my VICTORY and HE IS HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment