Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Sunday, March 4, 2012

O-N-E

Our little girl had a big day today!  She is one year old!  We have had a great weekend celebrating, and we will continue the celebration with her rainbow birthday party next weekend!

Our Grace is a good and perfect gift from our Father, and we give Him all the praise for her.  We have truly celebrated her and God's goodness today.

Here are some pictures from today.  I hope you enjoy.  Thank you for praying with us over the past year!

 Checking out my birthday cake!
 Proud parents



 Getting ready for church

 You can see my two teeth here!
 Being a one year old wears a girl out!
 Last picture with the bunny



 From my feisty little fighter...
 ...to my feisty little one year old!  :)

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Grace! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!!! Loved the pictures. Happy Birthday Grace!!! You are a true blessing to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Big Birthday Hug for you Grace all the way from Australia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. One year of miracles. May you have many more!♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Harper!! PS- you look great in these pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Grace! She is beautiful- love her dress.

    ReplyDelete