Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Trying rice cereal

We are on day 2 of TRYING rice cereal (per spoon...she already LOVES it in her bottle)...I say "trying" because I'm not really sure how well it's going!  ha  What I am sure about is that I have a little baby growing into a big girl!  She'll be five months old very soon.  I wish I could just say STOP and pause these moments...it's all happening too fast!  I am LOVING every second of being momma to this precious girl!  I thank God for blessing my life with her!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute! If she doesn't like rice cereal, try the baby oatmeal cereal. That was the magic food for my little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have YOU ever tasted rice cereal? Plus, the texture is SO different! It looks like she's doing well for her first tries! She made me smile.♥♫

    ReplyDelete