Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Friday, February 25, 2011

One Week!

I cannot believe by this time next week, Chad and I will meet our precious baby girl Grace!  We are excited as we prayerfully await her arrival.  We have been her parents now for 38 plus weeks, and are so excited to see her face next Friday.  Please join with us as we pray for her, all of our team of doctors, nurse practitioners, nurses, etc., and our families and friends as we prepare to meet this sweet girl.

We are scheduled to check in at 6:00 am next Friday, March 4, for our C-section at UMC.  The rest that will happen that day is unknown to us, but we know that our God knows exactly what will happen.  We trust that He will guide us as we long to make the best decisions for Grace as her parents.  We know that He will be near to us throughout it all.  We have found peace in His presence and power.

Thank you is inadequate to express our gratitude for all of your love and prayers for us during the past few months and in the coming weeks and months.  Literally, I don't know how to thank you.  We are truly blessed to have an amazing group of people praying on our behalf.  We pray that somehow you will know how much your care and concern means to us.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Faith and trust in our Lord will carry you! Peace and love to you and your family. ♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be thinking of you both and your families. I have been reading your blog for a short time and my heart goes out to you. But I must say you have been an amazing witness for GOD. I have never been in your shoes,so I can't really say how I would have been handling your situation. But I really don't think I could have handle it with as much love in your heart as you have. I will be thinking of you and your husband as you greet that darling little girl.. Give her a kiss from all of us...
    Nancy
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure how I stumbled upon your blog, but please know I am praying for you so much. I am praying that the Lord would wrap his loving arms around precious little Grace. Your blog is so encouraging to me and I am sure so many others. I can not even imagine what you are going through and to read your posts, it is so clear that you are praising God even when you are going through more than any mom should ever have to feel. God is with you and He loves you more than you can even imagine! May God Bless you and keep you strong, especially this coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please keep us posted so we can pray accordingly! I can't imagine how excited you guys must be to finally meet your little one : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen,
    I'm praying for you this morning and will definitely do so next week! I hope you enjoy this last week of caring for her inside you.
    Love,
    Corrie

    ReplyDelete