Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Grace's Song

Yesterday, a local radio station, Star 93.5 FM, had a segment in honor of our sweet Grace!  We continue to be amazed at how many people are joining with us as we pray for Grace.  We are so thankful.


Here is the spotlight song they played after the segment:

1 comment:

  1. Karen, I love this song and every time I hear it on our local station in Mobile, Alabama, I think of you and your husband. You guys will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete