Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Hero


Grace's school had the most PRECIOUS event tonight called Struttin Their Stuff, during which we celebrated each student's milestones they've met over the past year at school.  If only I had been able to video every child, you would be in TEARS!  It was beyond precious and humbling to be able to truly SEE God's hand at work in their lives.  Wow-I feel so privileged to witness this daily...to be so aware of Him.  His love is evident in every milestone, big or little.

Anyway, I could talk forever about how precious this event was.  But for now, I will just have to show you a glimpse.  Here is Grace's video.  I thought she would clap the entire lap, but instead she ate her goldfish.  Oh well.  Smart girl.  At the end, you'll hear Carrie talk about her being a drama queen.  That she is.  Ms. Beth says that when Grace wins her Academy Award one day she wants to be thanked.  She and Ms. Brittany certainly deserve thanks!  :)

We just love our little school.  God has blessed us to be a part of it in BIG ways.  What a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing her clap at the end. Great celebration!♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a COOL event!!! GiGi watched this with me and said YEA GRACE!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete