Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

We have celebrated our Risen Savior today!

He was pierced, crushed, punished, and wounded for you and for me, but the tomb is empty!  What an amazing Savior!  He alone is worthy!  Happy Easter, friends.



You tore the veil, You made a way when You said that it is done.  You tore the veil, You made a way when You said that it is done.  And when the earth fades, falls from my eyes, and You stand before me I know You love.  I know You love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment