Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Sunday, March 10, 2013

2nd Bday Party

We had Grace's second birthday party Saturday at our home.  We had a sweet celebration with our family and some very special friends.  We had grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, and my dear friends Anna and David and their son Walker (whom Grace is betrothed to).  We couldn't invite everyone we wanted to, but we have been overwhelmed with so many who have joined with us over the past week to celebrate our precious girl's life!  I cannot believe she is TWO!

She has been up to BIG things lately.  On her birthday, Chad and I had to work, but her Mammaw Rita kept her for us and she said Grace pulled up to standing on her own!  I've got to say, we were a little skeptical, but I have since witnessed Grace nearly pulling up on her own, so I now am a believer!  Also, Grace has been tolerating her straw cup, and I think she even sucked on the straw once today.  She has also for the past two days of school drank all her juice!  Other things she is up to include: drinking off a different cup edge than usual without any problem, copying me by clapping her hands once, and trying to say dada.  I continue to be amazed at God's BIG plans for Grace!  To Him be the glory!

Here are some pictures and a video from Grace's garden party!  I LOVED how the party turned out!























Comparing this year with last year!



2 comments:

  1. The party decor is great...so creative! Glad you had a fun birthday, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful party for a beautiful girl!! Happy Birthday Grace!! Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures - I can't wait to see what God has in store for Grace during the next year of her life!

    ReplyDelete