Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Precious Baby Girl

We got to see our precious Grace yesterday via ultrasound!  It was Chad's birthday also...what a great birthday present!  She is beautiful!  We are amazed at her beauty.  We love her so much and can't wait to meet her!

We are still struggling with making the best decisions for Grace, as well as trying to hang in there because so much of this is unknown and will be unknown until Grace is born.  She is 31 weeks old today.  Praise God for miraculous life!



I love this picture!  Grace gave us the peace sign!  We are praying for peace with decisions and in the middle of so many unknowns.  Grace was saying to her Momma and Daddy "It's ok...I'm ok!"  



She is perfectly beautiful!



I just want to kiss her sweet cheeks!

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe you are getting so close to having sweet Grace!
    Please get someone to update the blog when she is born!!
    Thinking and praying for you all the time! I am so glad I got to meet you! You are the sweetest thing and will be such a great mommy to Grace!

    ReplyDelete