Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It's a..........


B O Y !!!!!!!!!!

We are SO excited to announce our second baby is a HEALTHY baby BOY!  God has blessed us so much and we are PRAISING Him for our newest blessing!  

Baby boy does have a choroid plexus cyst, but our doctor said not to be concerned at all or loose any sleep over it.  He said it should go away, and they will check later in the pregnancy to make sure it is gone.  Everything else was PERFECT!  We are SO thankful!

Right now, I have placenta previa.  We will go back in 6 weeks to see if the placenta has moved, so please pray with us that it will!  There will be further concerns if it doesn't, but we TRUST our God, and know He has His hand on us!  

THANK YOU for rejoicing with us!  We are blessed beyond words!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations and prayers for you all.♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I can't wait to hear the name you have chosen for Grace's little brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing! Congrats Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How absolutely wonderful! I'll continue to keep you all in my prayers. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea!!! This is such wonderful news Karen!!! So excited for you and your family!! You all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Blessings to you and your precious boy as he continues to grow and develop!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Karen, I just wept in joy reading this. And seeing the awesome pictures of Grace, how well she is doing. I just want you to know how much hope your story has given me as I travel a very similar path with my little Aurora. God bless!

    ReplyDelete