Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Immeasurably More

From time to time, I check my blog and update information about Grace.

Yesterday, I was reading my "Please Pray" page, attempting to make any needed changes/updates.  When I read this prayer request:

Please pray "That a spot would open for Grace to get into The Little Lighthouse next year (2013)---she is number 7 on the waiting list"

It hit me.  I was praying that a spot would open next year.  God blessed us in His perfect time this year with a spot for Grace at TLLH.  His plan is perfect.  I was praying in a way that made sense in my plan and in my time.  I'm so thankful that God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine.  (Ephesians 3:20)

He continues to teach me through my precious child. 

2 comments: