Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Saturday, September 22, 2012

This Day is a Gift

"You will never have this day with your children again.

Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today.

This day is a gift.

Breathe and notice.

Smell and touch them;

Study their faces and little feet and pay attention.

Relish the charms of the present.

Enjoy today, Mama.  It will be over before you know it."



-Jen Hatmaker


(idea borrowed from a friend)

2 comments:

  1. This was SOOOO beautiful Karen!!! Thanks so much for sharing the beautiful words and pictures!

    ReplyDelete