Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Privacy

Hey friends! So sorry I haven't blogged in so long! The kids have been doing some awesome things lately! Grace said "I love you, Mama" on Mother's Day, Micah has been walking for several months, and Grace has learned how to climb in and out of our recliner. ☺️ I plan to upload some pictures and videos when I can get on the computer.

I wanted to write to let you know I will be making my blog private soon. Recently, someone stole a picture from my blog and used it on Facebook to bully and harass others in a support group. I am disappointed, hurt, and angry. I hate to have to do this and I hope that this action doesn't turn anybody away. I am still learning what it means to have a private blog, so please be patient with me.


1 comment:

  1. I hate that you are having to make it private but I understand. I am glad you are all thriving and growing.

    ReplyDelete