Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Waiting Follow Up

So I've been thinking about my last post, and I've decided that the follow up post needs to be about what if God never answers our prayers in the way that we want?  What then?  What do we believe about Him then?  And really just to bookmark/archive this so that I can always remember and come back to it, I am posting here two different sermons I have listened to recently about waiting, wandering, and discerning prayer.  If you have the time, please listen!  The first one is from my personal pastor, who is amazing!  And the second is from another pastor in our area who is also amazing!

1. http://www.raymondroad.com/messages

Listen to the message from Feb 15, 2015, "What To Do When Wandering"



2. http://pinelake.org/media-resources/sermons/ministering-to-the-lord/

Here is the one from my friend's pastor.  Thank you, Beth!

No comments:

Post a Comment