Psalm 139:13-16

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Friday, September 12, 2014

Time is Flying!

Well somehow Micah is 6 months old!  Time flies!




I just wanted to write a post about him for his half birthday.  So much has happened over the past six months, and I don't want to forget what life is like right now.

He is happy and healthy!  He weighs 17 lb, and he is in size 3 diapers, and wears 6-9 month clothes.  I am still breastfeeding (one of my proudest accomplishments!), and we just started eating solids, which he loves!  His favorite things are momma and daddy, sissy, Maddy, eating, smiling, baths, his toes and anything else he can put in his mouth, jumping, people watching, cuddling with mommy, and sitting up!  I love our afternoon naps, his cute little forehead wrinkles, his curled fourth toes, the way he always smells like milk, and watching him grow and develop.  Truly, typical development amazes me!

I can't believe he is 6 months old!  What a blessing and joy he is in our lives!  Our family is complete with Micah James!

1 comment: